The Crew

The Crew
Christina, Matthew, Joshua and Katie Grace XiHua

Friday, March 2, 2012

SURGERY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED

I know I am not a good blogger these days. I hope to be a good one again soon.

Katie Grace was originally scheduled to have surgery this week and it has been rescheduled for March 14th. That is due to the fact that there were some other infants born into the Heart unit that have immediate needs.

Unfortunately, she has been very sick this week as well. Fever for 4 days and a cough, so it is possible they may even add one more week to that date, but I will keep you all posted.

Thank you SO much to you dear friends who have emailed me to check in and see how she is doing!

10 comments:

  1. I was hoping you would post something...I thought her surgery was early this week. Will keep praying for good health!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you updated. I have been worried and waiting to hear an update. I'll be praying for Katie Grace to feel better and to have the surgery when it is the Lord's perfect will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for updating, always wondering how she is doing. We had that yucky cold too and ended up on the nebulizer. HOpe she is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lifting up our sweet Katie Grace in Prayers Annie, and you too. Tell her, her many many 'Z' aunties & uncles love her and are praying for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for updating and I will definitely be praying for your sweet Katie's upcoming surgery. I will be praying she will feel better soon. Poor baby. She is so blessed to have her mommy taking care of her as you are blessed to have your little girl home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no. So sorry that she has ben under the weather. Wishing you much health and happiness as you go into the next surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for Katie Grace and her upcoming surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear that she hasn't been feeling well. Praying for improved health!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for sweetie pie. Makinley will have open heart surgery later this year. Not looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praying for Katie and her surgery today!

    ReplyDelete

Many hungry children near the boarder of Myanmar and Thailand-click on photo