The Crew

The Crew
Christina, Matthew, Joshua and Katie Grace XiHua

Friday, March 23, 2012

MORING UPDATE AND LET'S GO BACK IN TIME A BIT :) 1ST- CHINESE NEW YEAR

Hua Hua is still sedated this AM and is doing well. She is stable, still coming down slowly off breathing assistance, fever is down more w/out the help of antibiotics at 99.3.

Since I am sitting here in the hospital with not much to do but look at her, I thought I would post some pics of events that I never posted but had meant to post.

First, here are a few pics of the Chinese New Year Festival in Orlando. They had a parade the week before that I was really sorry we couldn't make, but this was businesses and restaurants with booths, various dance companies, martial arts and other performances. It was fun!






A mother/daughter plate balancing dance act





Hua Hua enthralled with the talent!




I tried to get Hua Hua to wear her authentic red Chinese dress that day, but she didn't want to. Then when she saw this beautiful girl in her dress in the show, she said, "Mama, I wear my dress now!!!" Well, I told her it was too late because we were about 35 min from home and she was pretty mad about that! :)




Having their noodles. They started with chopsticks, with which Hua is a wiz, but they gave up and switched to forks. :)




Finally some martial arts




1 comment:

  1. sounds like she is doing really good!
    shame on you why didn't you take the red dress, just kidding mayber someday she will learn that you know what you are talking about, but don't count on it.

    ReplyDelete

Many hungry children near the boarder of Myanmar and Thailand-click on photo