The Crew

The Crew
Christina, Matthew, Joshua and Katie Grace XiHua

Saturday, June 12, 2010

WE HAVE QUESTIONS!


You may wonder, "Ok, what are your questions?". Well actually I don't mean we have questions to ask, but I mean, we have questions to answer.
We have received a list of questions to answer about our interest in adopting the particular child we have requested. I believe, that having received a list of questions from this child's social worker, is a very good sign that they are highly considering US as THE family! I imagine that several families submitted for this child, so this isn't a for sure, just us going in a positive direction.
The questions are basically asking about our family and sibling dynamics, and also education options and plans as this child will have some special needs. Among a few other inquiries.
So, this is really cool! I will keep you updated!

8 comments:

  1. Yea Annie - I do take this as a good sign also. We received one question from a social worker who worked for the courts - for us to clarify all English services and resources they would receive. hang in there -

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound promising! Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo cant wait to hear more, very exciting!!!

    Loved catching up on your blog!! My 15 year old has a girlfriend too. They see each other at school and they go to the movies and each others house on occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds very promising!! I'll be praying for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a good sign...and don't be surprised if you get more then one set! I like that they are so thorough in their process, even though it takes a bit of time. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great news, I am sure it goes the right direction!! Hoping with you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

Many hungry children near the boarder of Myanmar and Thailand-click on photo