The Crew

The Crew
Christina, Matthew, Joshua and Katie Grace XiHua

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I GOT A MACBOOK PRO!


I'm so excited because I bought a laptop! I have been wanting one for quite awhile, but since we are saving for the adoption, I couldn't imagine spending the money elsewhere. But I happen to check Craig*list, and there was a guy selling one for less than 1/2 price and it was new with a lot of extra software! It is not a necessity, but I believe a great investment. Now I can take it on vacation and also, when the time comes, to Taiwan. I have done all of my work here on my home computer, but now I will be able to upload photos and do business and blog wherever I go! Yay!

3 comments:

  1. War Eagle too ! Maybe we could meet you at Toomers for some Lemon aid. Let me know.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO jealous!! How awesome that you found such a great deal. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes we are pitiful here, finally had to get a used one my last 4 months in Guatemala but it has since killed over, since we have dial up anyway I might as well have this giant thing.But........ if we do adopt again we will ahve to be out of state for at least 10 days must be abelt o upload pictures, ah well we will figure it out. Good job on the great deal.

    ReplyDelete

Many hungry children near the boarder of Myanmar and Thailand-click on photo