The Crew

The Crew
Christina, Matthew, Joshua and Katie Grace XiHua

Saturday, April 3, 2010

EASTER EGG HUNT!

Today, Jacob and I and the boys went to the annual Easter egg hunt at our church. Christina had other plans. Here are the pictures I took. So I told Jacob that I would love a new camera for Christmas. This camera we have has been fine for the past many years, but I want one that will take high quality pictures, and I need it to be affordable. And by saying that I want it affordable, I actually have done absolutely zero research yet and have no idea what the costs are or what I need! Do any of you awesome picture taking blogging moms have any recommendations?


Joshua is ready for some egg hunting!


Matthew and Josh had some fun climbing in this old tree while we waited.






Waiting for the signal to go.

And he's off!

There are lots of kids here, it's open to the community.

Not sure what Joshie's doing, but dad sure looks cute!! xoxoxo

Me and my boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many hungry children near the boarder of Myanmar and Thailand-click on photo