The Crew

The Crew
Christina, Matthew, Joshua and Katie Grace XiHua

Sunday, February 27, 2011

One Of My All Time Favs!


On the lighter side, I just wanted to share one of my very favorite scenes ever! We love to do family movie nights and we like to have the kids watch some of the classics. We have watched so many Alfred Hitchcock classics and also a lot of old musicals. Since we are theatre performers, we love to be inspired. My kids love the show "Singin' In The Rain". You have to watch and be amazed by the Tap Dancing talents of Gene Kelly and Donald O'Connor. Not just tap dancing, but they are triple threats. I haven't seen anything like this since. Unfortunately, I cannot embed the video from youtube, so just click on this link below and you just have to see it! It will make your day!! :) :) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKlub5vB9z8


3 comments:

  1. I love that movie too. It's one of my favorite and that scene is up there as one of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great movie! Love a family movie night :)

    ReplyDelete

Many hungry children near the boarder of Myanmar and Thailand-click on photo