The Crew

The Crew
Christina, Matthew, Joshua and Katie Grace XiHua

Monday, February 23, 2009

VISION

Habakkuk 2: 2-3 says, Then the Lord replied;  "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it.   For the revelation awaits an appointed time;  it speaks of the end and will not prove false.  Though it linger, wait for it;  it will certainly come and will not delay."
  My first posting and for the next week will be a little bit of a catch up of the past three months that have brought me to this time! 
  It started with a vision.  On Nov. 25th, 2008 after completing a 21 day "Daniel Fast", I woke up in the middle of the night to see a little girl in my room.  She was an Asian looking girl, with wide eyes, black hair with bangs and ponytails.  She was holding a curtain open with her head poking through and she was looking at me quite seriously and very intently.  I sat up in bed and stared at her waiting for my eyes to clear, but there she remained, staring at me.  Finally I said out loud, "What do you want?"  She continued to look at me seriously right in my eyes.  So, I then said,  "I will be there soon."  (I'm not really sure why I said this, it was not really of my own accord).  The little girl then smiled widely and went back inside the curtain and it closed.  As I watched, the curtain faded into the quilt my sister made that hangs there on my wall. I was awake, and I stayed awake for awhile thinking about this as you can imagine!  So, it wasn't like I had a dream and remembered it later, I was awake. Thus began this intense mission in my heart.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many hungry children near the boarder of Myanmar and Thailand-click on photo