The Crew

The Crew
Christina, Matthew, Joshua and Katie Grace XiHua

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

HUNGRY. LONELY. DISCARDED.

http://www.visionrescue.org.in/


"In a situation like this, there are two things we can do.  Either we can look at the enormity of the need and the problem and say, 'oh!  It's not possible for me, it's too much for me,  it is too overwhelming."  and we can back off or we can take a step of faith and go forward and say,  'yes Lord use me I want to make a difference in the lives of these children.'"      

"God kind of spoke to me and said, "Are you still waiting for the call?  When you see a need, just meet it."                                                                                                                Biju Thampy

Vision Rescue Founder       




photo courtesy my.telegraph.co.uk

"If you can't feed a hundred people, then just feed one."
Mother Teresa
                                                                                              



4 comments:

  1. Hi Annie-
    I know it has been a while. I need to get back on and do an update. A lot has happened. Hope you are are all doing great. Getting ready for summer. My family needs to plan a trip down to Disney soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...sigh, it's so true, that was/is our prayer and it's a scary one to pray, cuz what if He says, 'Then go to them' as He has to our family. I can't imagine not going, but honestly some days it feels so scary. Love this post Annie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie....did you have a 'subscribe by email' feature for your blog? I can't find it, it's getting more common and it's great as you update it gets mailed out. I follow Vicky's that way.....

    ReplyDelete

Many hungry children near the boarder of Myanmar and Thailand-click on photo