The Crew

The Crew
Christina, Matthew, Joshua and Katie Grace XiHua

Sunday, December 19, 2010

A COUPLE OF EXCITING THINGS TO SHARE!


First of all, I want to say that precious "Dalton", of whom I posted earlier, now has a family!! Yes, it is true, the little guy who said "I need a mama too", will now really have a mama! I am going to remove that post with his photos for their privacy, but just wanted to let you all know he will have a family!

Secondly, I have been blessed with new photos of our little girl we are adopting! Last week, another mom/friend from our orphanage's y*hoo group, was in China adopting her daughter. I had given her our little girl's name and asked if they might be able to see her while there. Not only did they see our little girl, but they took 6 beautiful photos of her!!! AND to top that her husband said he also got a video of her that he will send to us once they get home and he has a chance to upload it and email it to us! She is a tiny, precious girl, with a cute little pixie face, and I can't wait to share photos with you all. Once our dossier is in China and is logged in, I will share! Hopefully next month!

8 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful news right before Xmas!! Good news for Dalton and I am excited that you got new pics of your precious little girl... I can't wait to see them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a long time since I checked your blog. I had no idea you have a daughter in China. I'm so excited for you. Congrats!
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures and videos sound like a great christmas present for your family! And it is a very Merry Christmas for Dalton and his forever family too! Can't wait to see your little girls precious face:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for little Dalton, that is so wonderful.
    Boy do I know how awesome it is to get photo's and a video, so so so excting, I can't wait to see the new photo!!!!!! have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an exciting post all around!! So happy for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to hear about sweet Dalton!! I remember getting new pics and video of Lizzie!! It helped in the endless wait, so much!! Cannot wait to see her sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah for photos! Can't wait to see her! And I'm so glad that sweet Dalton has a family! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Many hungry children near the boarder of Myanmar and Thailand-click on photo