The Crew

The Crew
Christina, Matthew, Joshua and Katie Grace XiHua

Monday, September 28, 2009

BUSY YET FUN FALL FOR US!




I have been using this blog mainly as an opportunity to follow along with our adoption and to advocate for children.  But I may as well start adding more about our family and what is going on around here in our busy lives!   Pretty soon we will be waiting for a referral and that could last a long time!  Then what am I going to write about every week?   I'm sure I will have some interesting cause or discussion, but I think it will be fun to personalize our blog a little.  So today, I am posting a few pics from our past couple of months.  Christina is marching in her High School marching band her first year!  Matthew is playing peewee football and is making some awesome tackles!  And Joshua turns 4 tomorrow!  They make me so happy and I love to watch them grow and learn.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh, How I love to see some pictures of Joshua (Happy Birthday, have a wonderful day and year!), Matthew (he looks so cool in the outfit) and Christina as pretty as always!! I am coming back for more :-)

    ReplyDelete

Many hungry children near the boarder of Myanmar and Thailand-click on photo