The Crew

The Crew
Christina, Matthew, Joshua and Katie Grace XiHua

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

CHILDREN EVERYWHERE!


  If you had a chance to read my first several postings on this blog, you will understand why we keep thinking to adopt a little girl.  As I had mentioned when I had my dream/vision,back in November there was a little girl in my room with wide, Asian looking eyes, waiting for me.  As I had said in the second vision, the girl who appeared may not have been the same exact girl, because the second one looked younger.  However, they were quite similar.  Well, I came across this photo the other day, and was thinking how much this girl resembled my vision.  (much like some of the other pictures I've been attaching to posts) However this girl happens to be from South America.  She is not Asian.  Hmmm... as we research other programs, that widens the possibilities of places I suppose.  But what it comes down to is this; if God has intended for us to adopt a child, then He will lead us to whom is meant just for us.  As we are sort of starting over in our research, or at least taking a few steps backward, it gives us more time to save money and plan for whatever reason He has given us a detour.  And how much has my passion grown to advocate for children and my hope to do much more in the future!
Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many hungry children near the boarder of Myanmar and Thailand-click on photo